Our campus strives to promote our 6 Pillars of the ELC as our foundation.
- Sharing information and ideas.
- Allowing for other’s differences adds strength to a project.
- Everyone has a variety of strengths.
- Everyone is accountable.
- Acceptance of others and diversity.
- Awareness of the strengths and challenges of others.
- Help each other and solve problems together.
- Create a sense of belonging for all.
- Everyone can have a lasting, positive impact in the ELC community and the community at large.
- Critique should always be kind, helpful and specific.
- Critique helps create great work.
- Valuing feedback and learning from others can always improve work.
- Asking the advice of others can add value to projects and help gain clarity.
- Explore, create, innovate and think outside the box.
- The desire to know more and gain deeper learning.
- An important ingredient of the process of learning.
- Widens the mind and opens it to different opinions.
- Abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work.
- Continually working to improve skills leads to greater growth & success.
- Focus on the process and the lessons learned.
- Redefine failure as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Challenges are opportunities.
- Being accountable and responsible for your actions.
- Taking pride in the outcome.
- Being motivated, engaged and self-directed.
- Success is directed by the learner.